The Country Living Fairs attract an affluent audience who appreciate handmade, high-end products and attend to get inspiration and discover new brands.
The Glasgow Christmas Fair has been running for 5 years and attracted 16,223 visitors to the 2015 show. Our exhibitors benefit from an extensive PR and marketing campaign to attract the right visitor. Below are some key statistics about our audience.
- Gender 95% female
- Average age: 52
- Social Grade – ABC1 93% of which 77% are AB
- Average household income £57K
- 81.6% of our visitors come from Scotland, after which the North West and Europe are our top visitor regions
- Average spend per person £153
- 85% of visitors are very satisfied or satisfied with the Fair
- 82% of visitors are very likely/likely to recommend the Fair to their friends and family
- 74% attend to buy Christmas gifts