Our Christmas crafting competition returns! This year we are looking for the best handmade Christmas tree decoration.
It is time to think creatively and get making. Your decoration could be made of anything; felt, beads, metal, wool or ceramics the possibilities are endless.
We can’t wait to see what you can come up with!
The winner will have their decoration displayed at the fairs and will win £100!
- All entries must arrive by Wednesday 26th October
- Entries may be made of any material and can be up to 10cm in height and width
- The decoration must have hanging loop attached (this will not be measured as part of the decoration dimensions)
- Entrants must submit just one decoration
- Entries will be returned to entrants by the end of December so please ensure you include a return address, email and phone number with your entry
- We cannot take any responsibility for loss or damage of entries
- If you win, you will be notified by Monday 7th November
- Send your decoration to:
Country Living Christmas Decoration Competition
FAO: Shareena Thantrey
Upper Street Events
58 White Lion Street
If you have any further questions please contact: