The Country Living Fairs have been running for over 25 years. We run a Spring and Christmas Fair in London and two further Christmas Fairs in Glasgow and Harrogate. They attract an affluent audience who appreciate handmade, high-end products and attend to get inspiration and discover new brands.
The Harrogate Christmas Fair is our newest show and has been a great addition to the Yorkshire event calendar. Our exhibitors benefit from an extensive PR and marketing campaign to attract the right visitor. Below are some key statistics about our audience.
- Gender – 95% female
- Average age: 53
- Social Grade – ABC1 92% of which 72% are AB
- Average household income £58K
- 78.1% of visitors come from Yorkshire and the North
- Average spend per person £140
- 91% of visitors are very satisfied or satisfied with the Fair
- 80% of visitors are very likely/likely to recommend the Fair to their friends and family
- 68% attend to buy Christmas gifts