Country Living Spring Fair 2015 Ticket Options & Prices
Book your tickets to the Country Living Spring Fair by clicking here - tickets are selling fast!
Please note that you will need to provide an email address to receive your booking and payment confirmation. If you do not have an email address please book over the phone by calling the ticket hotline on 0844 8480150,
Tickets ordered after Sunday 15 March will be sent as e-tickets only. Please note that VIP tickets can only be sent by post.
Entry Only Tickets (please see below for added value tickets i.e. VIP)
|Country Living, House Beautiful or Good Housekeeping subscriber||£11.50||£16.50|
|NEW PRICE Gala Evening (Thursday 5.30 - 9pm)||£10.00||£14.50|
|NEW PRICE Sunday||£10.00||£14.50|
|NEW PRICE Gala & Sunday shop||£15.00||£18.50|
|Child 5 - 16||£8.00||£8.50|
|Groups (10 or more tickets)||£11.00||n/a|
Added Value Tickets
|VIP Package - subscriber||£47.50||£59.50|
|NEW GIFT TICKETS - click here for more information||Various||Various|
|NEW DINING EXPERIENCE - click here for more information||Various||Various|
|NEW EDITOR'S TEA PARTY - click here for more information||Various||Various|
|NEW PRICE Sunday VIP||£36.50||£59.50|
Frequently asked questions
1. There is a £1.50 booking fee applicable per order (not per ticket)
2. We advise that you book early for all days, but especially for Friday and Saturday as the advance tickets are likely to sell out very quickly.
3. Visitors that are registered as disabled who purchase tickets can bring along a carer to the Fair free of charge. More information here.
4. If you have opted for your ticket to be posted to you, you should receive them within 4 weeks of purchase. If you have selected the e-ticket option you should receive it immediately after purchase.
5. Tickets are non-refundable.
If you have an enquiry about a ticket order, please email Interchange Communications.
London Christmas Fair
11-15 November 2015
Glasgow Christmas Fair
19-22 November 2015
Harrogate Christmas Fair
3-6 December 2015