We’re very excited to announce that this year’s Country Living Magazine Spring Fair will be moving dates and venue to Alexandra Palace from the 27-30th April 2017.
Over the past 25 years of Country Living Fairs, both exhibitors and visitors needs have changed significantly and we are now operating in a completely different event landscape. Based on feedback from all concerned parties, the team felt that in order to adapt to these changes it was necessary to review the location, venue and dates of the Spring Fair to help deliver an incredible experience.
Our new home in North London, only 15 minutes from Central London and just 6 miles from the BDC, is an iconic building which provides first-class exhibition facilities and a stunning setting for our Spring Fair re-launch. The event will also take place later in the year, avoiding Easter, and ensures a long enough gap from the busy Christmas Fair’s calendar for exhibitors and visitors.
The new venue allows us to make some significant changes to the Spring Fair:
- All stands will be on the same ground level – see floorplan
- Wider aisles for a better shopping experience
- More cost effective stands
- Additional entry level stands for new exhibitors
- Free car parking spaces for exhibitors and visitors
- 100% increase in food outlets and more seating for visitors
- NEW partnerships and enhancement of Marketing and PR campaigns
- NEW features and content on the show floor to improve visitor flow
As organisers, Upper Street Events has a track record of running successful events at numerous venues around the country and already has a strong working relationship with Alexandra Palace.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Fair.