The Country Living Fairs have been running for over 25 years. We run a Spring and Christmas Fair in London and two further Christmas Fairs in Glasgow and Harrogate. They attract an affluent audience who appreciate handmade, high-end products and attend to get inspiration and discover new brands.
The London Spring Fair was the very first show in the Country Living event portfolio. It attracts an average of 16,500 visitors every year. Our exhibitors benefit from an extensive PR and marketing campaign to attract the right visitor. Below are some key statistics about our audience.
- Gender 97% female
- Average age: 55
- Social Grade – ABC1 78% of which 72% are AB
- Average household income £68K
- 75% come from London and the South East
- Average spend per person £134
- 77% of visitors are very satisfied or satisfied with the Fair
- 80% of visitors are very likely/likely to recommend the Fair to their friends and family