Tap into your talents
Fashion your own treasures in our Craft & Create Rooms. With a varied daily programme running in two rooms, you'll have a chance to draw, make and sew items to take home with you under the guidance of our expert tutors.
As the Fair approaches we will be uploading full workshop timetables so do check back.
The workshops at the Country Living Fairs are always very popular so, in the interest of fairness, we operate an admission system* for attending these sessions.
- In order to attend a session you must collect a token which will give you admittance to your chosen session (tokens are free of charge).
- Tokens are specific to each session and cannot be transferred to other sessions.
- Tokens are to be collected from the ticket desk near the Craft & Create Rooms.
- Tokens will only be released 30 minutes before the start of the session.
- After each session all visitors must leave the room before admittance for the following session begins. Therefore, you will not be allowed to stay in your seat.
*Please note: this policy does not apply to VIP ticket holders. For more information on VIP workshop benefits please click here.
London Christmas Fair
12-16 November 2014
Glasgow Christmas Fair
20-23 November 2014
Harrogate Christmas Fair
27-30 November 2014