As the Country Living Spring Fair turns twenty-six we’re getting very excited about our move to Alexandra Palace and with our later April dates we’re hoping the sun will be shining on Ally Pally’s beautiful grounds!
Our new home, an iconic building with first-class exhibition facilities, is only 15 minutes from Central London. With panoramic views of the city and beautifully landscaped gardens, Alexandra Palace provides a stunning setting for our Spring Fair.
There are lots of reasons why we have moved, here are a few of them…
- With more space there will be wider aisles for a better shopping experience
- The Fair will be on one level, improving accessibility
- The increase in space allows for more live stages and for the first time we will be bringing the Country Living Kitchen to Spring so you can brush up on your culinary expertise!
- There will be more seating areas for you to relax
- You won’t go hungry with a larger variety of eateries on site at the venue, including a great outdoor space overlooking the capital and a large indoor area within the beautiful Palm Court. Plus, don’t miss our brand new street food exhibitors in the Country Living Garden
- Having a larger venue allows us to support small businesses who are exhibiting with us for the first time within the Country Living Small Businesses areas
- 1,500 free car parking spaces mean you won’t have to carry that shopping all the way home! Don’t worry, it’s well linked by public transport too and we’ll be running free shuttle buses from nearby stations right up to Ally Pally’s door and back again. For more information on transport see here
We want you to have an incredible day and can’t wait to welcome you to the Fair!