The Fair is positioned in the heart of London, close to some excellent transportation links, including Angel underground station and Kings Cross St Pancras, ensuring it draws Country Living readers from all over London and the South East.
Where do you fit into the Country Living Fair?
Why Exhibit at the Fairs?
- Generate new sales leads
- Meet and sell to new and existing clients
- Build brand awareness
- Grow your database
- Post show sales
- Align yourself with the Country Living brand and ethos
- Mezzanine & Village Green: £329 per m2
- Gallery, Gallery Hall & Auditorium: £299 per m2
- Food & Drink: £282 per m2
The cost per metre is for all days of the Fair and you will be charged an £85 Service Charge, which includes:
- Floor space and traditional shell scheme where applicable
- Free listing in the Fair Guide
- Unlimited supply of publicity leaflets and posters
- Complimentary tickets for your customers
- Special discounted ticket rate for additional tickets
- Daily stand cleaning services
Services such as electrical sockets, lighting, night screens and parking are not included but can be arranged on request.
Want to exhibit?
Applications are now open for the 2016 Country Living Magazine Christmas Fairs in London: APPLY HERE
If you have exhibited with us before please contact a member of the team on 020 7288 6731 to discuss stand options.
Download our sales brochure