The Country Living Fairs have been running for over 25 years. We run a Spring and Christmas Fair in London and two further Christmas Fairs in Glasgow and Harrogate. They attract an affluent audience who appreciate handmade, high-end products and attend to get inspiration and discover new brands.
The London Christmas Fair is the biggest show in the Country Living event portfolio and our 2015 show had a footfall of 22,127. Our exhibitors benefit from an extensive PR and marketing campaign to attract the right visitor. Below are some key statistics about our audience.
- Gender 97% female
- Average age: 53
- Social Grade – ABC1 78% of which 72% are AB
- Average household income £74K
- 75% come from London and the South East
- Average spend per person £150.53
- 83% of visitors are very satisfied or satisfied with the Fair
- 80% of visitors are very likely/likely to recommend the Fair to their friends and family
- 65% attend to buy Christmas gifts