Glasgow Ticket Prices
This is the website for our 2013 Fair. The website for our 2014 Christmas shows is coming soon.
Sign up for our newsletter and find out all the latest show information. For on-line bookings you will need to provide an email address to receive your booking and payment confirmation. If you do not have an email address please call the ticket hotline on 0844 8480150.
|Adult subscriber Country Living, Good Housekeeping, House Beautiful or
|VIP ticket - adult (More information here)||£49.50||£59.50|
|VIP ticket - adult subscriber (More information here)||£47.50||£59.50|
|Child 5 - 16||£6.50||£7.00|
(Please note that no promotional offers or discounts apply to VIP tickets other than the subscriber discount)
Frequently asked questions
- There is a £1.50 booking fee applicable per order. This is for any number of tickets purchased. (What's this for?)
- If you purchase a morning ticket you can stay at the show all day - you will not be asked to leave at 2.00pm.
- Tickets are subject to availability and we advise that you book early for all days and especially for Saturday as the advance tickets are likely to sell out very quickly and cannot be guaranteed for late bookings.
- Visitors that are registered as disabled who purchase tickets can bring along a carer to the Fairs free of charge.
- Special group ticket prices are available for 10 or more people (please note no other discounts apply on group rates). A discount of 10% will be applied to purchases of 10 or more.
- Please note that no promotional offers or discounts apply to VIP tickets other than the subscriber discount