Calling all crafters and budding designers
Country Living Spring Fair is on the hunt for the best duck themed home accessory. Whether you’re ‘quackers’ about sewing or you’re an ‘egg-cellent’ paper crafter we want to hear from you.
The competition is open to all crafting mediums and abilities.
Entry criteria: the item can be no larger than 50cm square and must have been hand-crafted by you.
If you think your project fits the ‘bill’ and you have what it takes to win, download our entry form and send your craft to: Country Living Fair Crafting Competition, 58 White Lion Street, London N1 9PP.
Entry deadline: 24 February 2019
The winner will receive two VIP tickets to the Country Living Spring Fair 2019 in London and a £100 voucher of your choice.
Please print and fill out the entry form and send to our address along with your product. For the entry form click here
Best of ‘duck’!
Please send your product and entry form to:
Charlyn Gruhn, Country Living Fair
58 White Lion Street,
You can pick up your product at the Country Living Spring Fair, at our Office in London or arrange for a different way to receive your product after it has been displayed at the fair.
- The competition is run by Country Living Spring Fair, managed by Upper Street Events
- Open to all ages and abilities
- Deadline for entry: 24 February 2019
- Item must to be sent to the competition address along with a completed entry form
- Item must be no larger than 50cm square and should be hand-crafted by the entrant
- The item will be retained by the managers of Country Living Spring Fair, Upper Street Events. Items will not be returned once the competition is closed
- The winning entry will be judged and chosen by the Country Living Spring Fair team. The judge’s decision is final
- The winner will be notified via email and announced on social media
- The winner will receive two VIP tickets to the Country Living Spring Fair 2019 in London and a £100 voucher of your choice.
- The prize cannot be exchanged