Latest news and Country Living Fair updates
Find out what’s happening at Country Living Fair, meet the makers, enjoy backstage secrets, get recipes and craft ideas, read speaker interviews, the latest news and more.
What’s new at Country Living Fairs…
Janet Palmer is an artist from Devon who creates
For our Friday Night In this week we are
Glorious mud ceramics are a quirky UK brand, making
Burren Balsamics are based in Armagh, Northern Ireland. They
Tanja Möderscheim is a Dutch fine artist based in
Country Living tutor, textile artist and quilt designer, Hilary
Gardener David Hurrion, who was due to join us
The Little Latch Company is a small family business
Today would have marked the opening day of our
Shark Alley is the work of designer-maker Sarah Kelly.
Distinctive Garden is a small family company specialising in
Tweedie Bags uses Harris Tweed® to make a
- The Queen has published a personal message of thanks to the nation on her 95th birthday 21-April-2021Her Majesty shared the words on her 95th birthday.
- Pink Moon: April's supermoon will be the biggest and brightest one of the year 21-April-2021It will appear larger in the sky than normal next week
- Why Harry and William won't be in uniform at Philip's funeral 16-April-2021The Queen has banned military dress for this reason
- 30 of the best eco-friendly towns and cities in the UK 15-April-2021How does your local area fare?
- Kate shares unseen photo of the Queen, Prince Philip and their great-grandchildren 15-April-2021She took the sweet photo a few years ago