KEEPING YOU SAFE
Social distancing and safety measures at our events due in response to COVID-19.
Your safety is paramount
The safety of our visitors is paramount to us and we are working hard to ensure we can deliver a wonderful day out within the parameters of government guidelines. Enjoy your visit to The Country Living Christmas Fair London with confidence knowing we have the safety of our guests, exhibitors and staff at our highest priority.
We plan to operate the Country Living Christmas Fair London under the industry’s All Secure Standard – a comprehensive set of guidelines to keep you safe at our events and the following measures will be taken to give you peace of mind.
How we will keep you safe under the current government guidelines:
(The following guidelines are subject to change and will constantly be reviewed in line with current government regulations)
- We will be limiting the overall number of guests and exhibitors in attendance at our events and asking people to identify their preferred arrival time when they book tickets to manage the number of people within the event and to ensure a comfortable environment for all
- We have increased the aisle widths and the distance between exhibition stands to make it easier to navigate around the event whilst maintaining social distancing
- There will be separate entry and exit points as needed
- There will be frequent and enhanced cleaning of public areas, toilets and touch points around the venue
- Queue management to avoid congestion
- We will use temperature checking technology. If guests to the venue are exhibiting a temperature of 38.0 C or above, they will be given the opportunity to wait outside for 10 mins before being re-tested. If a high temperature reading is given a second time they will respectfully be asked to leave
- Face coverings will be compulsory for while government policy requires them to be worn in exhibition halls and conference centres. You are expected to wear a face covering before entering the venue and must keep it on until you leave unless you are consuming food or drink at one of the catering facilities
- Hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities will be provided throughout the venue and we encourage all guests and exhibitors to regularly utilise them
- Contactless payment will be encouraged (along with contactless ticket scanning)
- Exhibiting companies will be asked to undertake an enhanced risk assessment to ensure they are COVID-19 secure in line with government guidance
It’s vital that we all follow the guidance outlined to ensure the safety of ourselves and those around us. We ask you to therefore follow the government advice in relation to symptoms and isolation and do not come to an event if you feel at all unwell. Do not leave home if you or someone you live with has any of the following symptoms:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
- Anyone in a high-risk category should refer to the Government guidance before deciding to travel
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, we will respectfully ask you to leave
- As any guideline or regulation changes this list will be updated and the most recent details added
How you can help
- Wherever possible, ensure you follow public health guidelines whilst in public
- Practise safe social distancing and keep at least 1 metre + from fellow guests, exhibitors and staff wherever possible
- Use the hand-sanitiser and/or wash hands regularly throughout your visit
- Please do not visit if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19
- To minimise points of contact we will not be offering any cloakroom facilities. Large bags or oversized carry items are not permitted in the Fair so please refrain from bringing these with you. There will be nowhere to store them at the event.
- To ensure we practise safe social distancing there may be increased waiting times and queuing throughout various aspects of your visit. We ask you to be as patient as possible
Advanced, online registration provides an achievable means to minimise onsite contact at a number of touch points. That effort, combined with the reduction of queues, allows visitors to enjoy a safe and enhanced experience where their time onsite is maximised for effectiveness.
The introduction of timed entry slots throughout the week enables us to safely monitor and manage audience attendance. Visitors are required to book their chosen date and time to attend the Fair – as per Government guidance, we are required to obtain contact details of attendees when these tickets are booked as part of track and trace regulations.
Pre-registration to The Country Living Christmas Fair will be available shortly.