Calling all crafters!
The Country Living Magazine is celebrating its 35th anniversary and to honour the occasion we are delighted to announce the launch of this year’s crafting competition in partnership with Gathered. For more handy craft tutorials, free patterns, video guides and project inspiration, head to www.gathered.how.
From blossoming flowers, the endless combination of colours, the buzzing of bees or scenic views, we’re looking for craft pieces that have been influenced and inspired by what YOU love about the countryside.
Whether you enjoy sewing, paper-crafts, crocheting or any other form of crafting we want to hear from you.
The competition is open to all crafting mediums and abilities and all entries will be judged and chosen by the Country Living Fair team.
TO ENTER, SIMPLY MAKE A CRAFT PROJECT OF YOUR CHOICE THAT IS INSPIRED BY THE COUNTRYSIDE!
Entry criteria: the item can be no larger than 50cm square and must have been hand-crafted by you.
If you want to share your story about the countryside and think you have what it takes to win, download our entry form here and send your craft to: Country Living Fair Crafting Competition, 44 Brook Green, Hammersmith, London W6 7BT
Entry deadline: 10 April 2020
The winner will receive two LUXE VIP tickets to the Country Living Fair this April in London worth £400 and a crafting hamper worth £297 contributed by our crafting competition partner Gathered.
A selection of entries will be displayed at this year’s Fair in April for ‘the people’s choice award’ where our visitors will be invited to vote for their personal favourite.
Please print and fill out the entry form and send to our address along with your craft project. For the entry form click here.
Best of luck!
Please send your craft project and entry form to:
Charlyn Gruhn, Country Living Fair
44 Brook Green, Hammersmith, London W6 7BT
We will send your craft project back to you after it has been displayed at the fair.
- The competition is run by Country Living Spring Fair, managed by Upper Street Events
- Open to all ages and abilities
- Deadline for entry: 10 April 2020
- Your project must be must be your original design or if you’re using someone else’s design, include a full credit to the pattern designer with your entry
- Item must to be sent to the competition address along with a completed entry form
- Item must be no larger than 50cm square and should be hand-crafted by the entrant
- The item will be retained by the managers of Country Living Spring Fair, Upper Street Events. Items will not be returned once the competition is closed
- The winning entry will be judged and chosen by the Country Living Spring Fair team. The judge’s decision is final
- The winner will be notified via email and announced on social media
- The winner will receive two LUXE VIP tickets to the Country Living Spring Fair 2020 and a crafting hamper worth £297 contributed by our competition partner Gathered
- The prizes cannot be exchanged