In these Terms & Conditions, the “Organiser”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We” means Upper Street Events Limited (Company Number 06350012) and “Event” shall mean the event, exhibition or show printed on this ticket.
1. This ticket is not refundable after purchase. Should this ticket be re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Organiser then it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
2. Tickets entitle the holder to attend the Event listed and allow entry for the day/s stated. All ticket holders wishing to attend again on a subsequent day will be required to purchase additional ticket(s) and pay the standard admission fee.
3. There is no admission to the event without a ticket.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content and timing of the event due to circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
5. The Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, for any other behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organiser and also to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
6. Animals (with the exception of registered assistance guide dogs for the blind) are not admitted to the venue.
7. Neither the Organiser nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii)
such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including but not limited to, the exhibitors.
8. Subject to clause 8 and with regard to personal property brought to the venue, the liability of the relevant party shall be limited to the reasonable cost of either repairing or replacing such personal property, subject to fair wear and tear.
9. As filming and recording will be carried out at the venue from time to time the ticket holder consents to being included in such films and recordings and the use, reproduction, storage, distribution and broadcasting of such films and recordings (including any copies made) in all media perpetuity.
10. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
11. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check all tickets upon receipt, as mistakes cannot be rectified at a later date.
12. The sale of articles in the gangways or anywhere on the exhibition premises is strictly prohibited except with the written permission of the Organisers. The Organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of this condition.
13. Children under the age of 5 are free of charge and do not require a ticket to gain entry to the show.
14. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
15. Group ticket discounts are calculated on adult tickets only, discounts do not apply to child tickets or any other discounted ticket type. Group ticket discounts are only available when booked in advance.
16. One person is admitted free of charge per wheelchair user or person whose disability necessitates a carer.
17. The use of cameras and recording equipment for commercial use is prohibited.
18. No bottles, cans, food or alcohol may be taken into the venue.
19. Show guides will be made available on the day.
20. Notwithstanding these Terms and Conditions, Event tickets are issued subject also to the rules and regulations of the venue all of which will apply unless otherwise specified by the venue and, where applicable, the Organiser.
21. The relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions.