Add on options are not entry tickets and can only be redeemed with a corresponding VIP or adult entry ticket.
Dish of the day menu
Chicken roulade with sun blushed tomatoes and spinach
Roasted peppers and courgettes, new potatoes
Spinach and ricotta cannelloni . V
Steak and mushroom pie
Goats cheese, sweet potato and spinach pie V
Selection of vegetables , new potatoes.
Roast loin of pork with apricot stuffing
Roasted vegetable lasagne V
Selection of vegetables, roast potatoes.
Roast leg of English lamb
Filo parcel with squash, leeks, broccoli and gruyere cheese V
Roast potatoes, selection of vegetables.
If you have an enquiry about a ticket order, please call our Ticket support service on 0333 300 3010
(calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge)
- Only a limited number of Early Bird tickets are available
- A £1.95 booking fee applies per transaction
- Advanced ticket prices are available until 11.59pm the day before the Fair opens
- Tickets are non-refundable, please consider ticket protection
- We advise that you book early for all days, but especially for Saturday and Sunday as advanced tickets sell out quickly
- Visitors who are registered as disabled who purchase tickets can bring along a carer to the Fair free of charge. More information here
- If you have opted for your ticket to be posted to you, please note that tickets will not be sent out until closer to the Fair
- Full ticket terms and conditions are available here
- If you have an enquiry about a ticket order, please call Ticket Factory on 0333 300 3010
- To book group tickets please contact us on 0800 358 0058 | [email protected]